How to set up sync between Mac OS and IOS?

Mac Pro has OS 10:11:6
iPad Pro 2 has iOS 11.4.1

So, I am trying to set up sync between DevonThink Pro on my Mac and DevonThink To Go on my iPad. I know I am probably missing something obvious but I just read the instructions, do what they say as best I can and then I’m annoyed that it doesn’t work.

On my Mac I have selected iCloud in Locations in the Sync part of DTP’s preferences. Then I have select a local DTP database on my Mac. I put in a password for encryption.

So now I go to DTTG on my iPad.

In the settings I click “Edit Locations”. I see iCloud and I switch this on. Click on the little arrow to the right and I’m looking at Global Inbox, but no sign of my database.

I go back to the “Locations”. I click on “Edit”. I put my password in the fields for “key”. I “Save”. Now I’m back at “Locations”. Click on the arrow to the right. All I see is “Global Inbox” no sign of the database.

In the iOS “Locations” accessed by that blue folder icon I see there is a DevonThink To Go location. However in there is just a folder for Global Inbox.

So, I’m sure I’m not understanding something, probably something very obvious, but it would be nice to have this sync working.

Thank you for any help you can give.

You read what instructions?

I read the instructions in the Help for DTP and for DTTG.

In DEVONthink To Go, select Help > Contact Us to start a support ticket.

I will do this fairly soon. Thank you.

You’re welcome.