How to transfer workspaces from HD to SSD

Is there any way to transfer my workspaces from old to new computer? I am using DT latest version. Thanks!

Close all databases, then quit DEVONthink – on both machines. Copy ~/Library/Preferences/com.devon-technologies.thinkpro2.plist from the old machine to the new machine. (Before copying to the new machine, move any existing copy of that file from Preferences on the new machine to the Desktop on the new machine.) Launch DEVONthink and your databases.

Note, this is advanced stuff and can destroy data. Don’t make this change if you’re not ready to fix things that Support might not be able to help you fix. Carrying preferences between machines can cause unwanted consequences and retain settings that will not work in the new machine’s environment. Especially if there is a difference in OS X between the machines. Be sure your data is securely backed up before you attempt this maneuver.

Note, this is advanced stuff and can destroy data. Don’t make this change if you’re not ready to fix things that Support might not be able to help you fix. Carrying preferences between machines can cause unwanted consequences and retain settings that will not work in the new machine’s environment. Especially if there is a difference in OS X between the machines. Be sure your data is securely backed up before you attempt this maneuver.
[/quote]
Korm, both machines have Mountain Lion, data is backup up, but the underlined comment made me give up on the task. Thanks for your careful consideration.