Icloud drive disappear

Blockquote A confusing question

Why my sync list do not appear icloud drive?
I have searched solutions which is to click the option in icloud perference, however, I can not find DEVONthink in icloud perference list.

So, is there another way to slove the problem?
:smoke_smile:

Stop using pirated software, it’s a shame.
If you need that software, you need to pay for it.

1 Like

Chinese… Pirated version. Shame on you and China. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: :sweat:

Stop using it or get out of this community, pls give some respect to developers and their hard work.

You can blame him for using pirated software, but why do you need to mention his nationality? If you’re biased against the Chinese or China, this forum is not for you to advertise your prejudgements. We use this forum to talk about the software, please keep this in mind.

1 Like

Because I am Chinese, I am angry at that behavior and specially, badly affected China’s reputation. And I will bear your words in mind, but I am not going to modify my response.

Of course, it’s your right to choose whether to modify your posts or not, and I understand your anger.

There could be various reasons for this. Would you mind contacting our support, mentioning this thread? Your license code or email address used for purchasing could be helpful, too. Thank you.

It could be Russian too. Most pirated sites out there are Russians.

Also I dont believe you are Chinese lol

Hope you guys have some steps combating pirated softwares.(Make it difficult to use if a DevonThink copy isn’t registered with proof of purchase) Because they are eating a chunk of your income.