iCloud sync location doesn't appear

Hi, I know this is a very common issue but I couldn’t find anything helpful in previous posts here in the forum. The problem is that I can’t make iCloud location to appear in sync menu on the Mac. I’ve read that to successfully sync via iCloud Mac and iOS I’ve to start from the Mac, so I’ve migrated via bonjour all my files from iOS and cleaned up all sync locations, both on iPad, iPhone, Mac. I’ve also disabled all kinds of backup and permissions for DTTG on iOS to avoid any contamination of the process.
On the Mac, after complete importing of files, I’m stuck since no iCloud (not iCloud Drive) location is present. I’ve looked inside Preferences–iCloud–iCloudDrive–Options but nothing: DTPO doesn’t appear as a source to upload in iCloud. I’ve tried rebooting, deactivating and reactivating iCloud entirely on Mac… nothing. I’ve seen how this could help in previous posts here on the forum, but for me nothing.

Thanks for patience.

What version of DEVONthink and operating system are you running?

Last of both

The current version is 2.11.2 and 10.14.2. Are these what you’re using?

Yes, 2.11.2 Devon and 10.14.2 MacOs

Does it work after downloading DEVONthink again from our website, replacing the installed version with it and rebooting the computer?

I started having the same problem on an iMac after installing DTPO 2.11.2. I downloaded and installed again, and iCloud is not in the sync options.

Is DEVONthink enabled in System Preferences > iCloud > iCloud Drive > Options?

Old thread, but I will reply that I am having the same issue. iCloud Drive is not available as a sync location; Devonthink is not listed at System Preferences > iCloud > iCloud Drive > Options

Which version of DEVONthink and macOS do you use? Does it work after downloading the app from our website and replacing the installed app?

It does not. v3.7 w/Big Sur.

Could you please post a screenshot of Preferences > Sync and of the iCloud Drive system preferences? Thanks!

I’m having the same issue. DEVONthink sync is turned on in macOS System Preferences → Apple ID → iCloud Drive Options. But inside the DEVONthink app, I still don’t see the option to sync with iCloud – even after quitting the app and rebooting the computer. I’m on the latest version of Big Sur with an M1 MacBook Pro.

Please open a support ticket and include a screen capture of DEVONthink 3 > About DEVONthink 3. Thanks! :slight_smile: