iCloud sync store doesn't work

hi,

I use devonthink pro and have an archive with a lot of pdfs. I want to sync it between an iMac and a macbook. The sync store (iCloud drive) synchronized last time at June 8. Now it’s not possible to clear the sync store. I can’t see anythink in the log. If I press “Database synchronize” I get only a “beep”:

Does anyone have an idea how I can repair the synchronization?

Thanks
Frank

Which version of DEVONthink do you use? Version 2.10 introduced iCloud support, the usage of iCloud Drive is now discouraged.

Note: iCloud is not iCloud Drive. It has replaced the iCloud Drive option, which was not compatible with DEVONthink To Go. iCloud syncing, as Criss mentioned is available in DEVONthink 2.10+

I use Version 2.10.1, with german translations.
In the attachment you see the window with the information about the sync stores.

As I said, that is not iCloud. It is iCloud Drive. They are not the same thing.

I suggest you right-click the iCloud Drive sync location in DEVONthink’s Preferences > Sync and choose Clean Location. This will clear out the Sync Data currently in that location. This will free up space in your iCloud account, as you will be using the iCloud location now. After it has been cleaned, click the minus button to remove it. Then check the checkbox for iCloud, enter an optional encryption key if desired, then check the databases you want to sync.

BLUEFROG, thank you for your solution.
It didn’t work.

The workaround was to delete the sync store with the iCloud Drive and to open a new connection with iCloud. Now it works.

Thanx
Frank

Umm… that’s what I said to do. :mrgreen:

But you’re welcome. :smiley: