iCloud Sync

I wanted to try the new iCloud sync with one of my existing databases that currently syncs with Box. Mainly to see if things are any faster with syncing and downloading.
I have set up an iCloud sync store with encryption on both mac and iPad, deactivated the previous sync store on the mac and iPad. I have successfully uploaded the database from the mac.
However when I look at the iCloud sync store on the iPad it only lists local databases on the iPad and there is no remote database to select from. I am not sure how to progress from here. Would I need to delete the whole database from the iPad that I was trying to sync over in order not to confuse databases? Any one tried this yet?

Steve

• You need to check DEVONthink’s Window > Log or DEVONthink To Go’s sync icon in the bottom toolbar for errors. If there are errors, please let us know.
  • If there are no errors, you need to be patient. Sync is done locally, then iCloud uploads to Apple’s servers, then to devices using your Apple ID. This means databases may not be immediately available to sync on the other devices. The initial sync requires patience, as we have no control over the speed and reliability of iCloud’s process