Immediate help needed please :(

Hey all…I’ve been trying DevonThink for the past few weeks and I’ve found it to be quite an amazing piece of software. Thing is though, I’ve been using it to type up notes in my class and now my trial period has expired. I guess I have a few questions:

1. How long does it take for the license to get to me? Being a poor college student it took me a while to scrounge up $40 to buy it, but I finally decided that it’s worth it. I purchased tonight (about an hour ago) but I’ve still yet to receive my license.

2. If I can’t get my license, is there any way to retrieve the RTF files that I created in DevonThink and view them using textedit? I just need access to my notes and I don’t know where in the database I should fiddle around.

I’m freaking out immensely because I need these notes desperately and I have no idea how to get them if the license doesn’t get here in time :frowning:. Thank you all very much in advance.

If you purchased the software and did not yet receive the license code yet, why not send an email to the support? They answer immediately, please take into account that they are in Europe.

Maria

Have you contactes us by e-mail? I cannot locate you in our database using just your nickname.

And: Have you checked your spam filter? Our license codes often get caught in users’ spam filters.

Generally it takes max. 10 minutes to send out license codes.

Best,

Eric.

I have received the license–it took a few hours to get to me, but I might have just unnecessarily freaked out.

Thank you very much!