Import from Evernote - keep reminders?

I am importing notes from Evernote. Tried various ways, including the ENEX format. Lots of information (including tags) gets imported, but not reminders. Is there a way to do this? Thx

Similarly: is there a way of converting the Evernote Links to DT3 links? It seems that links always refer back to Evernote, even when exporting in ENEX format.

Lots of information (including tags) gets imported, but not reminders. Is there a way to do this?

No, this is not supported. Development would have to assess the feasibility.

to DT3 links

It’s unclear what you’re referring to here.

Sorry for being unclear.

The behaviour I see is: I import a note from Evernote (either directly or through the ENEX format). The note contains an Evernote link. Clicking that link in DT3 opens that link in Evernote.

The begaviour I would like to see is: Clicking that link opens that link in DT3 (ideally in a separate tab/window on request).

Nope. The URL links back to the original in Evernote.
There’s no need to click the link to open the imported note in DEVONthink. You just double-click the file or choose Data > Open.

There’s a discussion on using Applescript to convert the EN links at Trying to relink all URLs after import from Evernote's enex files with Apple Script

A script could also be used to extract the EN reminders and update the DT notes