Import from evernote

This is my first post so “hello” and I did search the forums before posting this.

I am a longtime Evernote user with a huge db of 22K items (pdfs, full web pages, pictures, etc.) and even on my brand new 2017 iMac with SSD the performance is dire… so I thought I would take a chance with Devonthink Office Pro as I could split the notes into multiple dbs and hopefully enjoy usable speed - plus if I am able to learn it Devonthink clearly offers so much more (though it looks very intimidating

My query is about importing from Evernote - I ran this and it took 3 days(!!!) to import the 22,000 notes - it said it was complete but when I looked only 100 notes had come across in just 2 of my multiple notebooks? Evernote spent the whole time ‘downloading content’ - this was most odd as all my notes reside on the mac.

I tried again with a small subset of my EN notebooks - 250 notes in total - took 40m minutes and said it was complete but again nothing had been imported.

This is really not a good start - why isn’t it working?

Please help

What’s reported in DEVONthink’s Window > Log?

I didn’t save that but am sure it said 0 records imported… sorry I really don’t get this

In DEVONthink, hold the Option key and select Help > Report Bug to start a support ticket.

thanks will do - not perhaps the ideal start but sure will get better