Import Save Document Queue stuck

Hi there,

I’d just scanned several individual documents to the Imports folder, clicked on one of the documents to Save it, when DT 3.0.1 crashed. I relaunched it, noticed that there was an update to v3.0.2 so I updated, then opened my previously open databases, and went back to to View -> Import, clicked on each of the documents, and clicked Save. Now for some reason, none of the documents are being Saved, and appear to be stuck in a queue. Below each document it states, “Adding document …” but nothing is happening. How do I get the queue moving again, so that these documents can be Saved and OCR’d?

Cheers

Did you install the latest OCR resources too, see DEVONthink 3 > Install Add-ons?

Criss, yes, I have the latest OCR resources installed. Everything had been working perfectly, until DT3 crashed, leaving several documents stuck in the queue. Ultimately after quitting and relaunching DT3 a few times, the queue cleared, and I was able to re-add the documents, and have them OCR’d.

But there is a bug of some kind when dealing with the Imports section of Import, as I had 2 additional crashes. I have no idea what caused them, other than my clicking on a document that I’d previously scanned.

Please choose Help > Report Bug while pressing the Alt modifier key and send the result to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com so that we can check the logs. Thanks! BTW: The latest version is 3.0.2.