importing webpages and other stuff

Not sure where to post this.

I have numerous entries in the PDF drop down options of the print window. There are at least 3-4 which all start with “Save PDF to DEVONthink…”

These entries are not all the same (due to their length, I can not read the whole entry) and I am not sure which one to chose. Is there a way to delete them and then “re-install” just the one I need? Thanks.

There are several options when one clicks the PDF button in the Print panel. As shown below, only two of those on my computer are related to DEVONthink Pro:

pdf_button_options.jpg

Those scripts related to DEVONthink Pro can be found at ~/Library/PDF Services/. It’s possible that you may have accumulated scripts there from older versions. If so, you could delete all the scripts that refer to DEVONthink and then reinstall the current ones using Help > Install Add-ons, making sure that “PDF Services Scripts” is checked.

Thank you Bill. As always, I appreciate your help.

One last question on this topic, what is the difference b/w the two DT items listed in you menu?

Try each of them and see what happens. :slight_smile:

One of them allows more choice of destination for the new PDF than does the other one.