Inbox sync: path alrady exists error

Can anyopne help me figure out how to sort this out?
Screen Capture 19 Mar 2022 at 16.36.37

I have never seen this error. However if you search here with “path already exists” you will see previous discussions and perhaps some ideas.

Did this happen right after creating the sync store or does the sync store already exist for a while? What kind of volume is this actually?

This is a Synology drive. it has existed before but I have been having difficulty and so I created new data bases and put all the important syuff in new databases but it seems to react to the “inbox” the resat is now synking fine. On My iPad where i only sync my inbox the error message is: iCloud (cloukkit) file Lots of numbers and then Manifest missing of database “inbox”. (Sorry I do not know how to ake a screen shot of an iPod)

Trying without the typo nonsense:
This is a Synology drive. It has existed before but I have been having difficulty and so I created new data bases and put all the important stuff in new databases. It seems to react only to the “inbox” the rest is now syncing fine. However: On My iPad (Where I exclusivly sync only the inbox) The error message is: iCloud (CloudKit) file (THEN Lots of numbers) and THEN " Manifest missing of database “inbox”. (Sorry I do not know how to ake a screen shot of an iPod)

Is this a new sync store or did you clean an old one?

Its a new sync store

Did you add this sync store to other devices already while not yet all databases, e.g. the global inbox, have been completely uploaded?

thats possible though I did not do that consciously. answer really is i do not know.

Select the sync location.
Control-click the Inbox database in the database list on the right and choose Clean Database.
After the clean has been successfully reported in Window > Log, enable syncing the database again.

Thank you, that resolved the problem. Much appreciated

You’re welcome :slight_smile: