iPad 64g keep crashing when sync

It seems that I can not even send crash report since it crashed before I can send it. It is not stable

Please ensure that diagnostic data is sent to Apple, then we’ll receive the crash logs sooner or later. Or synchronize the iPad with iTunes, afterwards the crash logs can be found in the folder ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice or one of its subfolders. Thanks.

I’m getting this crash with the production version of iPad DTTG as well. I haven’t been able to sync a database of 1560 items. It crashes at different points with each attempt. I will continue to send logs. Going to reboot the device, reinstall DTTG etc. I will report back.

This is similar to the beta issue I was having a month or two ago which seemed completely resolved in the latter betas.

Could you please synchronize your iPad with iTunes? Afterwards the folder ~/Library/Logs/CrashLogs (of your user account) and its subfolders should contain all logs related to DEVONthink. Just send them to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com. Thanks!