Is it possible to see on the iMac DT3 docs that I opened in DTTG?

For the way I work it would be helpful that if I opened a doc on DTTG even without modifying it that it would update the opened date field on the iMac so I could see and continue what I am working on.

Is this possible?

Is there any other way to be able to see these docs?

it would update the opened date field on the iMac so I could see and continue what I am working on.

Are you sorting on Date Opened?

Yes. My question is that I am opening it in DTTG and I would like to be able to see it in DT3 when sorting on date opened .

Thanks

Since the Read/Unread status syncs, I suppose it’s possible but Development would have to assess this.

Just to be clear that I understand what you are saying - Its possible but not happening now.

Also It would be great if it worked both ways that if I open/view a doc on DT3 it would show up in the recently viewed group in DTTG.

This would be very helpful.

Thanks

I can’t speak for Development, but on the face of it yes, it seems it may be feasible.

Another point is that the modified smart group in DTTG only shows theaters modified in DTTG and not in DT3. Even though the modified date is updated in in DTTG.

Care to comment? Would be nice if it showed all modified items.

Thanks

Each application is still an independent entity, noting when it had notification of things like a file being opened or modified in it.
Again, Development would have to assess this.

Upon further investigation it seems that the Recently Viewed and Recently Modified groups work differently.

The Recently Modified group shows items that were modified in DT3 and the Recently Viewed does not.

It seems that they should both work the same way.

Besides, It would be very helpful in the way that I think DTTG was meant to work that would provide for the functionality that items that are viewed in DT3 would be shown as viewed in DTTG just like it does for Recently Modified.

Sorry if I am belaboring this point.

Thanks

Development would have to assess this behavior.