Is there a way to move a document

In DTTG is there a way to move a document to a different folder.

Unfortunately no. I’ve always hoped for additional editing/filing/processing of documents on iOS, but DEVONthink To Go really has not evolved past the basics that appeared in the 1.0 version.

That’s too bad as it creates the need for additional work at the computer. Its funny, I also use SOHO Notes and it is very powerful but I got into DEVONthink as I heard it was way more powerful. I’ve found it complex and in some ways i keep thinking what is there here that isn’t in SOHO Notes. I’m actually kind of frustrated with DEVONTHINK although i love the OCR. However, the IOS products are very weak in my opinion,

Does anyone know how you do a smart search for notes without a tag. I’ve attached a screen shot.
Screen Shot Smart Folder looking for notes without tags.png

This will do it.

Thanks very much. It worked perfectly.

The other thing that i noticed as i was categorizing the untagged notes is that the AI came into play and put them in an appropriate folder. This is so cool. In SOHO Notes i would have had to manually do all of that.

So I’m sticking with Devonthink. They really do though have to do something with their IOS device products as they don’t look good and have minimal functionality.