Issues with sheets (text overlap)

Hi there! I have a sheets document in Devonthink, but I find that when I want to type in a lot of text in the Item view (not sure what’s its called, but its when you see each row in the sheet as one item, as if in an index card), the text looks like it’s overlapping. Does anyone know how to fix this? Attached is a picture! Thank you!

Which version of macOS and DEVONthink do you use?

Is Subtitle a rich text or multi-line field?

I’m using Devonthink 3 and MacOS Monterey 12.2.1.

Sorry, I’m not sure how to find that out? Its just a column I created through sheets

And what’s the type of this column?

I’m also experiencing this strange blurred text in sheets. It doesn’t matter what kind of column it is. It also becomes “unblurred” as soon as the focus moves away from a particular box. But then the text in the box in focus becomes blurred. Screen Recording 2023-09-22 at 14.46.36

• What version of DEVONthink and OS?
  • What data type are those fields, e.g., Multi-line text, etc.?

This appears on both my macbook pros, both are running Ventura 13.6 and DEVONthink 3.9.2. It occurs in both multi-line and single-line but not in Rich text. Also, it doesn’t happen every time I open a window with a sheet, but most of the time.

Do you use any accessibility options? Does it work after rebooting, especially in safe mode?

The problem remains after rebooting and after booting into safe mode. I have not tried to run DEVONthink whilst in safe mode. Is that something I should try? I don’t use any accessibility options.

Is there anything else special about your system, e.g. any third-party extensions?

I don’t have much exotic stuff running. In the list of full disk access and Input monitoring I have things like: Karabiner-Elements, popclip, textexpander, Paste, LaunchBar, Logi Options+

A screenshot of Preferences > Files > Sheets plus an example document would be useful.

Here are the screenshot and a gif of how it looks when I edit the sample document.

How should I send you the example document?

Screen Recording 2023-09-25 at 15.22.59

E.g. zip the document and send it to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com if it’s not too large.

Have you tried disabling this and what hardware is it supporting?

Good suggestion, but alas, it isn’t the culprit. It is controlling a logitech MX Ergo rollerball pointing device. I uninstalled it (could not keep it deactivated even in activity monitor), but that made no difference.

Any other apps inflicted? Do you have an Apple Store nearby to get them to test the video system?

Does it work using a second & clean macOS user account? Maybe it’s related to some preferences, caches or installed fonts.