Keyboard Maestro 5 Macro for sending quick notes to DT2

‘Release early, release often …’

It’s in the nature of these scripts and macros that they tend to evolve with use.

Rather than burdening these forums with updated zips for the Quick Note macro which I mentioned in another thread, I will post any further updates to: bit.ly/TXT2DEV

Ver 010 at bit.ly/TXT2DEV now adds the Title field to the top of the file contents, as well as to the name of the text record.

Loving this script! However, getting the following error message from Keyboard Maestro when selecting or opening the external editor (Byword):

2011-08-30 10:03:16.065 osascript[3307:707] Error loading /Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types: dlopen(/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types, 262): no suitable image found. Did find:
/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Unit Types: no matching architecture in universal wrapper
osascript: OpenScripting.framework - scripting addition “/Library/ScriptingAdditions/Adobe Unit Types.osax” declares no loadable handlers.

Regards,

Mark

I have changed the setting on the Execute Applescript action to ‘ignore results’ in ver 011, but it sounds as if you have some outdated or defective osax files in ~/Library/ScriptingAdditions

(Probably worth deleting the ones mentioned in the error messages - it may slightly improve the launch speed of Applescripts on your system).

Thanks for the rapid response and fix. It works. Adobe CS4 installs “Adobe Unit Types.osax” in the main Library folder. It is a 32 bit script and therefore fails in Snow Leopard and Lion. A replacement is available at: kb2.adobe.com/cps/516/cpsid_51615.html for anyone else seeing this error message with version 10.

Again,thanks; this is the best way so far to get a quick note into DEVONthink!

Mark