Keyboard Maestro 7

Stairways Software released Keyboard Maestro v7 – a major upgrade with lots of great features. I’ve always used KM with DEVONthink – they belong together. Greg Jones and others have posted many excellent tips here over the years about working with KM.

KM is worth checking out.

Just upgraded. Some nice/useful additions.

Will need to play a bit. Very pleased the changeover from v6.xxx to 7.0 was so easy!

I was able to pass on version 6. I think I will soon upgrade to 7. Looks like some very nice additions to an already great app.

Done and done. Glad I upgraded!

I have just purchased KM and am beginning to get and idea of what can be done with it, my favourite so far is being able to trigger korm’s excellent script, (as modified by Frederiko) “Make annotation files for each citation plus notes+tags in DTPO” (Make an Annotation with Links, Notes, Tags v2) and can see that there is a lot of potential for combining KM with DEVONthink Pro Office. I am the kind of person who struggles with learning new apps and I am gradually working through Greg Jones’ postings on the subject but wonder if anyone is willing to post examples of their favourite DEVONthink/KM usages? Thanks in advance.