Links within a document

Hi

I know i’ve posted a similar request before, but just to be sure i’m really nagging i would again like to state the need for two extremely useful functions.

The ability to make a link from one place in a document to another place in the same document.

1. The ability to make a link from one place in a document to another place in another document, i.e not just linking to the actual document but linking to a specific place in the the document.

I use DTpro in my practice and its very useful. But it would be “extremely” useful if these two items where available. True one can do this using PDFpen in combination with DTpro, but it would be better to not have to uses PDFpen

Thanks

+1

Me too.

Is there a way to do this under the current system of hyperlinks for HTML documents? I’ve just imported a long document in HTML format with lots of anchors all the way through (). I’d very much like to create stable hyperlinks from other documents to these anchors, as I could if it was on the web: using the format [page_name]#[anchor_name]. Can it be done?

David.