Localisation in Snow Leopard

I’m currently using the DTP2 Beta, and I am generally very pleased with the application. However, I’ve got a small issue with the localisation/language preference, and I thought that someone in the forums might be able to help me out.

I’ve set the main language of my user account to Danish, which makes the DT use its Danish localisation by default. The translation is, however, half-baked: full of misleading errors and seems to be not even partly finished. I’d rather not change the language of my user account just to facilitate one single app, so I’d really like to know if there’s a way to change the localisation of just DTP to English.

I remember that in Leopard you could change the language preferences app by app by choosing “get info” on the application in the Finder, but this option seems to be taken out in Snow Leopard (which I am using). Does anyone know how to fix this?

Localizations (except English & German) are not yet up-to-date. Unfortunately Snow Leopard’s Finder doesn’t support disabling of languagesany longer but you could use EasyFind and search for all “da.lproj” and “Danish.lproj” folders inside the application package of DEVONthink and move them to the trash.

Thanks, it worked! :smiley:

Just to add:

I just came across a small free utility called “Language Switcher”, which allows you to change the default language of any application on your Mac. This should make the job easier for anyone who the same problem as me!

versiontracker.com/dyn/morei … x/10958109