Mail 12.4 - plug-in only sends to Inbox - DT2 w/Mojave 10.14.4

I got the mail plug-in working, but instead of the window that came up under Sierra to select the folder I want, it all just goes to the Inbox where I have to move it. Is this the only option I have? No notes and extra steps are a nuisance.

Thanks for any help,

GL

No notes and extra steps are a nuisance.

I’m not sure what this means.

Also, you haven’t specified what version of DEVONthink you are referring to.

I’m using DTPro Office 2.11.3

The dark pop-up window (in mail) I’m used to seeing in Sierra has the ability to select the folder I want, take a note and transfer all from within mail. Now I do not see that … just dumps it into the top level Inbox. That means I have to go into DTPro and move it. Having it all-in -one instantly was a time saver. So I’m disappointed not to have that ability now.

Have I missed a setting somewhere? The transfer is fine, the document is complete. Its just the extra steps that bug me.

So is it Mail that’s lost the features?

Thanks,

Gloria

That means I have to go into DTPro and move it. Having it all-in -one instantly was a time saver. So I’m disappointed not to have that ability now.

The ability is certainly not lost. You need to set Preferences > Import > Destination to Select group to see the group selector when importing from external sources.

Thank you! Works great! Just hadn’t read all the options carefully enough. I’m a happy camper!

Gloria

You’re welcome. Enjoy your camping! :stuck_out_tongue:
Cheers!