I recently added the DT3 plugin to Apple Mail and Outlook. However, the program freezes every time I go into View/Import. Any idea how can this be solved?
Also, I prefer using Postbox for emails. I’ve seen several threads that are a few years old about how to integrate Postbox with the DT3. Is that still not possible? If it is, can someone show me the way?
No you cannot integrate Postbox with the Import sidebar in DEVONthink.
To ensure proper the Apple Mail plugin is installed and enabled correctly, do this…
- Quit Mail.
- Quit DEVONthink 3.
- Enable Full disk access and all Automation requests for DEVONthink 3 in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy.
- In the Finder, hold the Option key and choose Go > Library.
- Go into the Mail/Bundles folder and delete the DEVONthink.mailbundle.
- Relaunch DEVONthink 3 and install the Mail plugin from DEVONthink 3 > Install Add-Ons.
- Relaunch Mail and enable the plugin via Apple Mail’s Preferences > General > Manage Plug-ins.