Mail Plugin DTOP unter Monterey

Guten Tag,

MacOS Monterey 12.1, DTOP 3.8
Das MailPlugin ist in Mail nicht verfügbar. Die Installation läuft durch, aber in den Erweiterungen in der Mail-App ist nichts zu finden.
Im Finder sehe ich folgendes
/Users/karsten/Library/Mail/Bundles/DEVONthink_BigSur.mailbundle

/Applications/DEVONthink 3.app/Contents/PlugIns/MailImport.bundle/Contents/Resources/DEVONthink_BigSur.mailbundle

ist das vielleicht das falsche Plugin das installiert wird ?

Das ist natürlich das korrekte Plugin für macOS-Versionen ab Big Sur. Unter Mail > Einstellungen > Allgemein > Plug-Ins verwalten… ist das Plugin nicht aufgeführt?

I have a similar issue with the same setup.
I install the Apple Mail plugin, enable it in Preferences->General->Manage Plugins.
After Mail has relaunched, I get a message that the “Big Sur” mailbundle is incompatible with Apple Mail 15.0, and the plugin has been disabled.

Do you have an update coming for the Apple Mail plugin that works with Monterey?

Many thanks, Happy New Year!

The latest one is actually compatible. Or do you use betas of Monterey?

No Betas here. Using the MacOS that came with the new iMac.

Is there a workaround for Mail’s rejection of the plugin?

What’s the version of the installed plug-in? The latest is 4.0.5.

I’m running plugin 4.0.3.

When things first didn’t work, I re-installed the plugin. On the install window, it notified me that I had 4.0.5 installed, and that it was updating to 4.0.3.

A puzzle certainly, but this is a 2 week old new machine with a new install of DTP 3.8. Where did the old 4.0.3 bundle come from? And where can I get the update?

Thanks!

More:

My install came from this DMG I downloaded from your site:

The latest version4.0.5 is automatically downloaded from our website, the disk image contains an older version (4.0.3) of the Mail plug-in. Which version is installed after removing the plug-in in the Finder and using DEVONthink 3 > Install Add-Ons… again?

Aha! Success. All is fine and working now.

Could it be that with 4.0.5 already installed, I go to re-install, and then the version from the DTP application package is used, overriding the web download?

Thanks much for your help Christian!

Nein, das Plugin ist nicht aufgeführt

Befindet sich Ihr Benutzerverzeichnis am üblichen Ort (/Users) oder wurde verschoben?

Das Benutzerverzeichnis ist Standard

Klappt es nach erneuter Installation, wenn Sie vorher sowohl ~/Library/Application Support/Mail/Plug-Ins als auch ~/Library/Mail/Bundles löschen?

leider nein

Verwenden Sie denn ein normales macOS-Benutzerkonto oder ein Admin-Konto?

Ich verwende einen Benutzer mit adminrechten

Mac OS Benutzerkonto, mit dem Recht der Rechnerverwaltung

Hat denn DEVONthink 3 vollen Zugriff auf die Festplatte (s. Systemeinstellungen > Sicherheit & Datenschutz)?