Mail Plugin malfunction after updating DTPO to 2.5.1

Hi,

After updating DevonThink Office Pro to version 2.5.1 Mail plugin is not working anymore. Even drag and drop from Mail to DTOP doesn’t work.

Plugin is installed by the menu.

Does anybody have same problems? what can I do?

Hi,

works here (OSX 10.6.)
Well, basically it works, because it seems not always smart enough to really collect email conversations, like the reply, even though I marked the appropriate checkbox in setting…
Regards,

Rolf

I use OSX 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion) and I checked in DTOP the appropiate selections in the Install Add-Ons menu item.

Eventhough I unchecked them to uninstall the plugin and re-install them again. The option to Add a message to DTOP (by clipping) is inserted in the menu of Mail. But it doesn’t work.

Try this:

• Close Mail and close DEVONthink
  • Navigate to ~/Library/Mail/Bundles/ and delete DEVONMailConduit-SnowLeopard.mailbundle
  • Reboot
  • Open DEVONthink and reinstall the Apple Mail Plugin

This would indicate to me that possibly there is a bigger problem here than the plugin. I’d expect that if you fix whatever is preventing you from drag and drop importing, then the plugin will work also. If korm’s suggestion doesn’t work, try rebooting and verifying the databases, and if you still cannot import emails, it might be time to open a support ticket with DEVON.

Hi,

I did what Korm suggest but the only positive effect is that the messages are ‘falling’ into the global Inbox of DTPO.

I changed that property in Settings - Import - Destination to ‘Select Group’ to drop them into the structure of my database but nothing falls into any group … (…)

When using Mail, select an message, normaly the menu function: Message - Add To DTPO works. Even drag and drop doesn’t work.

Even the popup box doesn’t appear. So I can not select any group, no tagging etcetera…

“If korm’s suggestion doesn’t work, try rebooting and verifying the databases, and if you still cannot import emails, it might be time to open a support ticket with DEVON.” - Allready did, ticket #283232

So … what can I do next?

This Ticket has been responded to.

And the problem still exists … Plugin gives no interaction like before the 2.5.1 update.

Regards