Mobile App Performance

I am having issues with accessing notes on DT To Go. Almost every note needs time to load. And depending on the strength of the Wi-Fi or Cellular connection, it will just stay on the loading page.

Are others experiencing this? Is there something I can do to improve accessing notes?

Here is a brief screen recording:
Screen Recording

According to the screen recording you’re loading each document’s contents on demand from the sync location, this might require some time depending on the sync location and the network. What kind of sync location do you actually use?

Thanks for the reply. I use Dropbox for my sync location. I should note, that I don’t have this issue on the macOS.

Remember, each device is an independent object. For example, one Ford Fusion may have an oil leak while another may not, even though they’re the same make and model (and even the same year).

On DEVONthink To Go’s databases screen, select ? > Contact Us to start a support ticket. I’m guessing you’re getting a timeout from their servers. Thanks!

On the Mac the contents are always available, this is also possible on iOS by enabling the option to automatically download the contents of files (instead of doing this on demand).

I am not familiar with this option. Is the settings option in iOS or DEVONthink? Is this how you have your setup? I would imagine this will impact space on the phone.

This is a setting of DEVONthink To Go on iOS/iPadOS and it might indeed affect the required disk space.

See…