Modifying timestamps and iOS only workflow

Hey everyone,

I noticed on the mobile app, I am unable to change the created / modified time stamps. Can anyone confirm this is the case?

Also, I use my Mac about once every three months, and less as time goes on. Before I jump head first into the ecosystem I was wondering if anyone knew DevonThink’s longer term iOS strategy.

Do they envision the iOS app as forever a companion to the Mac app, or are they working toward a more or less feature parity iOS version? (I feel like they are really, really close to full app, but wondering if their business strategy will prevent them from embracing iOS equally).

Thanks!

Welcome @LittleHouse75

No you cannot modify dates in DEVONthink To Go. This may be in a future release but no promises at this time.

DEVONthink To Go is already used by many as a standalone application. However, it is a great companion to DEVONthink on the Mac.
Also, feature parity is not possible at this time given the state of the hardware and operating systems involved. IOS is not macOS. Each has its place and also its limitations.

Thanks for the info, Bluefrog. I’m enjoying the iOS app as I learn its intricacies. I for one love the understated UI and its ability to work with just about anything I throw at it. Looking forward to see how it evolves.

You’re welcome and thanks for the nice comments :slight_smile: