More Mouselessness: Safari Extension

I’m wondering if any one has discovered a way to navigate the “Clip to Devonthink” window without a mouse. At a minimum, I’d like to edit the title and then be able to add it without using the mouse. A more advanced use would be to tab to various elements and enter metadata. I can sort of do this (get to title, comments, and tags), but I’m not entirely following the logic and end up just pressing lots of modifiers til I make my way. I haven’t yet found a way to get “Add” selected w/o the mouse.

Alternatively, if there’s documentation about this somewhere, I’m happy to dive into it if someone points the way.

Bonus points for a solution that also evokes the extension w/the keyboard.

Check out Help > Documentation > Windows > The Sorter. It’s covered there.

Thanks, Jim. I see now how I can make a Clip to DEVONthink hotkey (bonus points!), but I’m not seeing documentation of navigating via keyboard. Here’s a video of what I’m trying to do. Fine, of course, if this isn’t possible, just wanting to understand my options:

Thanks!

Control-Tab cycles top to bottom.
Shift-Tab cycles bottom to top (which I need to change in the documentation, though Control-Shift-Tab also works. @aedwards? ).

Command-S is the same as clicking the Add button.

That’s it! Thank you. I was only looking at the “Web Clip” part. Lots to learn over here, I appreciate your help.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Yes that is correct