Move | Duplicate| Replicate selected records [+LaunchBar]

Also, any idea why groups that have subgroups don’t come up in the list of possible destinations? I’m finding some groups, whether or not they have subgroups, never come up, and as far I as I have tested so far, groups with subgroups don’t either. I don’t remember this issue before, but I have been negligent in my filing for some time now.

Thank you for this great script, houthakker!
@JeremyM I have noticed no missing group in the results list.
Even though I have Growl it has less and less use because of OS X Notification Center.
Therefore I suggest that people comment the Growl/standard dialog code section and replace it with the following line.

display notification strGrowlBody with title "DEVONthink Pro Office" subtitle strGrowlTitle

Unfortunately, it appears that the script is broken again in v2.8.11, at least for me.

Has anybody else had this issue?

What is “broken again” and what is “this issue”? Please be explicit about the problems so the author (or someone) can address them. Error message, etc.

Sorry-there was an issue several months back after a DTPO upgrade. I use this awesome script all the time, so when it stopped, I posted. There was actually nothing specific, but no action occurred at all that I could detect. I tried to restart the program, then the machine, then reinstalled, and one of those fixed it, I am happy to say.