Need HELP to setup syncing

Hopefully some kind soul will help this Newbie …

I have DTPO and created a database in it that is stored on my Mac, not in iCloud or Dropbox.

I just purchased DTTG so I can have my databases on my iPad and iPhone.

I would like to sync my databases using iCloud. Using Preferences on DTPO, I set up iCloud as a Location and selected a Database. It shows that it synced this morning but I don’t see it on my iCloud Drive.

Going to DTTG Settings, it shows iCloud as the sync Location with my database enabled. It shows a sync has occurred but no data is available. I noticed at the top of the Settings window, an alert that shows iCloud Property list invalid. What does this mean and how can I fix it?

Thanks for any help with this!!

You’re not going to. iCloud Drive is not iCloud. iCloud syncing is done in a location on your Mac that is not accessible to you.

It means you’ve entered a wrong encryption key or entered on when you didn’t initially specify one. Whic did you do?

OK. I didn’t know that. Now, I do.

I had an encryption key entered in both apps, the same. I just made sure that both apps have the same encryption. I’m still getting the same error.

In DEVONthink, hold the Option key and select Help > Report Bug. Also attach a screencapture of DEVONthink’s Preferences > Sync with the sync location selected. Thanks!

I did that. Thank you!

No problem. I’ll keep an eye our for the ticket.