New entries not syncing to Mac

I created a couple of new entries (photo and text file), that ended up in my global inbox on my iPhone. When I sync with my mac, I do not see either of them. Is there a particular place where they end up on my mac?

They should end up in the Inbox on your Mac. Which edition of DEVONthink are you using?

Version 2.2.1

Are you using DEVONnote, DEVONthink Personal, DEVONthink Pro, or DEVONthink Pro Office?

Were you able to find the files in the “Global” Inbox on your Mac?

I am using DevonThink Professional Office.

I have two databases. THe files I created on the iPhone do not appear under the globals or the open databases inboxes.

I also noticed that any files I create on the Mac, and are in the inboxes do not replicate to the iPhone. I have to move them into a group before they replicate.

Sorry to not have mentioned this before, but right now only the Global Inbox (if selected) and the Mobile Sync groups (of databases that you select) are synced between DEVONthink and DEVONthink To Go.

Just to be sure, are you selecting the Global Inbox along with the other databases when you sync?

I was not aware that the global inbox was treated as a separate database, as afar as sharing goes. I assumed it was a representation of all the inboxes on all databases.

I shared the Global Inbox and it showed up on my DTTG sync window. I was able to sync and data on my iPhone synched to DV on the Mac.