No longer able to get into DTTG 3

The “Manage” button is only shown for the first subscription. Your iPad doesn’t seem to have picked up the paid subscription yet. We’ll look over the logic here again now that the hot fix is out.

1 Like

I was travelling, so paid the one-time upgrade. 3.1.6 fixed the issue. Refund was granted. Thanks for the quick fix

1 Like

You’re welcome!

I’m also having the same “subscription reminder” pop-up issue. I downloaded DTTG in April, and been a paid subscriber (monthly) since June 21. So it’s a bit confusing.

It’s very persistent. Every time it appears I tap the thumbs up. Every time I open the app, lock my screen, or pull down or up on the phone screen to access notifications or the tray, it reappears.

I have:

• updated the app to the latest version (3.1.6 according to app store)
  • restarted my phone (iPhone 7plus)
  • checked for iOS updates (running the latest, 14.7.1)

It’s not happening on my iPad, which is also running the latest version of all software.

ETA: I don’t know if it’s relevant, but my next billing date is August 21.

This just happened when my screen locked mid-way through editing a note on my phone. I couldn’t drop the keyboard to get to the thumbs up, and was forced to force quit the app to get back to it.

Luckily my note edits had saved. Still an unpleasant discovery!

Thanks for the report!
We will have to look into this but it’s the only report I’ve seen of this specific condition.

I am facing as of today, the same although I have a annual subscription…let me know if you need the confirmation from Apple. It is persistent across all my devices since today.

If you simply tap the thumb at the bottom of the screen you should be fine :slight_smile:

Thanks Blanc, I know. but it is annoying.

1 Like

Does it appear each time you open DTTG? I wasn’t aware of that (and wonder whether it will stop all by itself on 01. September…

I always kind of thought with iOS and Apple devices problems like this wouldn’t occur, because the conditions are so similar between users. But life - or software - isn’t as simple as my simplistic assumptions, it would seem…

Yes it does. Every time I open DTTG it appears.

This issue should be fixed in 3.1.7 that we’ll submit in one or two days.

2 Likes

I had the exact same problem but I was in vacation and not able to report it in the forum. As I needed to access some infos in DTTG, I just bought a yearly plan.