Non riesco a gestire i file a zero bytes ne spuntano dopo l'ocr

Ho una database interamente indicizzato al contenuto di un supporto rimovibile che contiene molti pdf privi di testo. Impiego una smart rule per convertirne il contenuto in pdf testuali ma vengono prodotti parecchi file pdf a zero bytes, inapribili e fastidios. Allora ho creato uno smart group per raccoglierli, dare un’occhiata d’insieme, ed eliminarli rapidamente. Inizialmente inserivo nelal composizione della smart rule la ricerca diretta dei pdf con zero caratteri nel contenuto, però è capitato che nello smart group mi ritrovassi anche tag e group. Allora ho creato la formula che mostro nello screenshot, ma mi vengono restituiti come risultato file indesiderati. Grazie per l’attenzione.
_screenshot 2021-12-12 alle 14.07.36.pdf (400.8 KB)

Please pass that through DeepL before posting.

I have a database entirely indexed to the content of a removable media that contains many textless pdfs. I use a smart rule to convert its content into textual pdfs but several pdf files with zero bytes are produced, unopenable and annoying. So I created a smart group to collect them, take an overview, and eliminate them quickly. Initially I included in the composition of the smart rule the direct search for pdfs with zero characters in the content, but it happened that in the smart group I also found myself tags and groups. Then I created the formula that I show in the screenshot but I am returned as a result unwanted files. Thank you for your attention.

sorry, teach me please using it, i don’t know it

Are you wanting to perform OCR on PDFs with no text layer?

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Stephen

2 Likes