Odd Sync behavior DT3 and DTTG compared to DT2 and DTTG

I’m seeing an odd behavior with synch between iOS devices and DT3.

Sync is via WebDAV to my own sync store on a server I control. I’ve verified that all devices (both Macs and both iOS devices) are using the same sync store

in DT3 sync prefs are set to be Automatic, on Quit or Deactivation with 16 max connections and use latest document as the conflict resolution.

in DT2 sync prefs are the same.

If I am in DT3 and make changes to documents, they do not sync to DTTG until I quit DT3, start DT2 and then quit DT2.

If I am in DT2 any changes I make are there almost immediately synced to DTTG.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this so that sync happens as fast in DT3 as in DT2?

I still have to quit DT3, start DT2 and so on back and forth a lot due to the lack of 3 pane view in DT3 so it’s not as bad as if I was using DT3 exclusively but it’s still troubling.

I never have both DT2 and DT3 open on the same machine at the same time.

Are there any background processes in DEVONthink 3 active (see Windows > Activity), e.g. indexing or thumbnailing etc? Did you try to synchronize DEVONthink To Go manually? Does this immediately pull the changes after using version 3?

Nothing showing up on the Activity Window.

If I sync DTTG Manually no change if I do it immediately but does change if I do it after a minute or so. I didn’t time it to see exactly how long it takes.

If I force a sync of DT3 manually then go into DTTG it’s synced immediately.

Please choose Help > Report Bug while pressing the Alt modifier key and send the result to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com - thanks!

Sent this am, thanks