Option-Command-SEVEN!

Me? SOHO Notes? Not likely. :slight_smile:

My screen just got smaller, but I’m happy with my new ModBook (pen-enabled tablet Mac). With a Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM and a 200 GB 7200 rpm HD my databases really fly. Haven’t had a pageout yet, and at the moment I’m showing more than 1.5 GB free RAM with my main database active.

Single-term query? A few milliseconds. See Also? Bang – there’s the list as soon as a document loads – which is right away. My MacBook Pro with 2 GB RAM still works well, but the ModBook makes actions seem instantaneous.

Amazing what a difference 2 more GB RAM can make. Not that I’m really saving much time in a day’s work, but it feels good. :slight_smile:

Yes, you, Soho Notes!

As I can see in your screenshot, you have the flashlight icon in the system menu bar, showing that you have installed Soho Notes.

Best regards,

Sergio.

Hi, Sergio. Probably had tested it in response to a user request about exporting files from it. :slight_smile:

I’ve quit doing that sort of thing for the most part. Not too long ago I installed a utility that was on a user’s computer, to see it it was causing his problems. It thoroughly munged my database. No real damage done, as I had current backups. But I hate to gunk up my computer.

bump-bump-bumpity-bump! :slight_smile:

[size=150]YOU DID IT!!!![/size]

It’s a new day in DT land.

Thanks for putting up with my pestiness for almost exactly three years.

…now, what else is this new version all about? :laughing: :mrgreen:

Yes. And for those who don’t like Widescreen, it’s optional. :slight_smile: