Organize menu does not work when selecting record in search list

Could you please open a support ticket with step-by-step how to reproduce the issue including what you’re moving from where to where and what the state of replicants is before and after? Still trying to imagine what is happening on your device :slight_smile:

Well, to be honest I wouldn’t know what steps to write down to reproduce it. I really don’t know how the groups-in-tags got there in the first place. The bug with the organize-button more or less happened to point me toward these groups, as I wasn’t aware they were there.

I’ve cleaned things up by removing each group one by one and checked whether they behaved like replicants. Most did, but as I recall moving a group parent higher up in the tree (I tried to speed up things after a while) appeared to delete the originals as well. I.e. in that case, the groups in the database were also removed.

All in all my tags are now back the way they should be: just tags. So there’s really not that much for me to test or try at this moment.

It might be the groups were a remnant of previous DT2 behavior perhaps, as is described in this topic and on which I commented:

I’ll keep a lookout for new groups-in-tags in the future, but I presume it’s a ‘ghost from the past’.

I’ll keep a lookout for new groups-in-tags in the future, but I presume it’s a ‘ghost from the past’.

That’s what I think too. Thank you for watching out!