Overdue DA Review (warning: long post)

It’s a mystery… It doesn’t seem to be crashing now. :slight_smile:

– MJ

Thanks, the scripts work great and its funny because yesterday I asked Christian if there was such a script, and I guess he didn’t recognize what I meant, because he said there was no such script…lol!

Anyway, I also realized that I could probably write a script that would combine the Script to “Save Page to DT” and the QuicKey macro I wrote to archive webpages to my hard drive. That way, I could press one function key and it would do both. Wow. Only problem is that if I import the pages from DevonAgent, it won’t work.

I never will understand why this archival thing gets so complicated. I guess most people in the world just don’t need to store huge numbers of web pages for eternity along with their associated URL’s. Fancy that.

Also, now that I see how the PDF scripts work, I will suggest that this feature be incorporated into DA as I suggested. I guess having to go through the Adobe plugin is a complication but not having PDF (or doc) files from a DA search just doesn’t it cut it and having to use the Download Manager/Google technique is very cumbersome.

Is there a size limit for databases? It sounds like someone like Bill has a massive database!