Issue: PDF data drops out after saving in external editor. (White pages with no content displayed).
Summary of workflow reproducing the error:
- Imported a PDF file containing two images/pages. First page was vertical, second page horizontal.
- Rotated first image/page clockwise 90 degrees (using DT icon)
- Double clicked on file to launch external editor (Adobe Acrobat)
- Rotated first image/page clockwise 90 degrees. (When imported it was still vertical.)
- Moved second image/page to first position.
- Saved file.
- Closed external editor.
Discussion: upon closing the external editor and returning to DT the file showed two images/pages contained in the PDF without any data. Just blank pages. Appears that no data recovery was possible.
Issue was repeatable.
Please advise! Thanks.