When I sync a PDF file though icloud(CloudKit) to DEVONthink To Go. And all links in the PDF file are reset to the front page.
Hi, and welcome to the forum.
Sync is probably not responsible for what you are describing. A couple of questions to get us started:
- which software are you using to view the PDF on the Mac?
- how (or with which software) were the links in the PDF created?
- which software are you using to view the PDF on the iOS device? (So, are you viewing the PDF from within DTTG or sharing it to another app?)
- on the iOS device, can you share the PDF to another app which can view PDFs? Can you confirm the behaviour in that app too?
Thank you for the reply!
- I was using the internal PDF viewer in DT3 on mac and DTTG on my ipad.
- I shared the PDF file to other PDF viewer(PDF expert) and the link is also pointed to the front page.
- The links are just some online books.
However, I cannot reproduce this bug with other PDF files.
BTW, do you know why the size of PDF files are suddenly doubled after indexed by DT3?