PDF's not importing into DT

I am all of the sudden unable to import any PDF’s into DT. I have tried other file types and they DO work. I have tried both dragging a file in from the Finder and using the Import function in the file menu. I am running the version 2.7.3 on Yosemite. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

The current version of DEVONthink is 2.8.1, and was built for Yosemite. Perhaps if you install the current release your problem will be resolved.

I incorrectly assumed that I had the latest version because I have auto update turned on on my Mac. It doesn’t look like 2.8.1 is the latest version on the app store, though. I’m only seeing my version as the latest. I’ve click on the app store link on the download page on this site (for 2.8.1), but it also takes me to a 2.7.3 version. Thoughts?

An update for the App Store is in the works, in the meantime just install the trial from our website which doesn’t require a license code if an App Store version has been used in the past.

Christian,

Thanks for the help. That worked. However, it appears as though the app store “license” didn’t transfer. I’m still seeing an hour countdown on the top left.

Tim

Could you please send a screenshot of the window plus one of the Enter License panel to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com? Thanks in advance!