Some organisations (like banks) tend to send encrypted PDFs. Decrypting these PDFs to store/index in DEVONthink is a multi-step process:
- First import the encrypted PDF
- Open it, and type in the encryption key/password
- Click “File → Export as PDF…” to save an unencrypted version on the Desktop (or somewhere else)
- Import the new, unencrypted copy
- Delete the encrypted copy
Is there any way to shorten this workflow? It would be great if I could somehow just click a single button to decrypt a PDF (followed by typing in the key, of course).