Photo does not show up after sync

After sync, sometimes the synced photo in the receiving device/database is shown in the list but not in the preview, see attachment. When I click on the next/another photo in the list and then return to the synced one again, it does show up. This happens every now and then, not after every sync. Happens to both .jpg and .png files. Example is .jpg-file.

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan v10.11.6. DEVONthink v3.0.3.

Are these all newly added files or ones that exist but new ones have been added?

Hi. Only the active one was freshly imported. The other files in the screenshot are earlier syncs, already existing in the database. P.

Where is the image file coming from, i.e., is this a sync with another Mac or captures in iOS synced through DEVONthink To Go?

Hi. The image was “new input” on my database on my iMac (DVth v3.0.3, macOS Mojave v10.14.6) and then synced to the MacBook. P.

Did you select the item or was it automatically selected? And if you selected it, did you do this during the sync or afterwards?

I selected after sync was finished.

Please choose Help > Report Bug while pressing the Alt modifier key and send the result to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com - thanks!