Please fix the Sorter running under Lion

Hi Robin

If you open System Preferences and select Users & Groups in the System section. Select your user and on the right hand side select Login Items. In the list select the Sorter and press the minus button to remove it from the list.

Regards
Alan

Any word on when the Sorter will be fixed for Lion? DTP isn’t the same without it.

Doug

I just noticed that the “dead space” issue on the Sorter is fixed in the latest upgrade.

Thank you!! :smiley:

I am running OS X 10.8.3 and been using DTP for few weeks.

I lost the use (and see) of the Sorter. Can’t find a way to reinitiate it.

I tried the line of code into the Terminal (found on this forum)… removed it from the list of application that started at opening… relaunched, closed it… noting.

It’s a shame because I was really beginning to appreciate this way of collecting data.

Gilles

1. In DEVONthink, select Tools > Quit Sorter.
  2. Quit DEVONthink.
  3. In the Finder, press Command-Shift-G and paste: ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Sorter/Default.sorter. Move this file to your Desktop.
  4. Launch DEVONthink and select Tools > Show Sorter.
    If this does not work then try item 3 but paste: ~/Library/Preferences/com.devon-technologies.think-sorter.plist

It worked OK, but on the relaunch of DTP, the Sorter was already working (but not showing). I tried to Quit it… and it blocked - freeze DTP. So I force-quit DTP.
When DTP was relaunched the Sorter was off, so when I “Show” it - it showed !

Thanks !