Please help: DA, ezproxy, proper results

Let’s do a search using:

kant husserl schlick “experiential judgment”

Using Google Scholar (in any browser, after having logged in to the
university’s off-campus-users eproxy page), I get:

Husserl and Schlick on the Logical Form of Experience - ►villanova.edu [PDF] - Get this article
P Livingston - Synthese, 2002 - Springer
… In particular, Husserl and Schlick broadly agreed on a single post-Kantian conception of logic as displaying the formal structure of language and knowledge and …
Cited by 3 - Related articles - Web Search - BL Direct - All 4 versions

Then, when I click on “Get this article,” my browser takes me to:

p9003-www.lib.utexas.edu.ezproxy … =0039-7857

Now let’s do the same search in DA (using the Google Scholar plugin). The Digest results are:

1. experiential: Definition from Answers.com
    Join the WikiAnswers Q&A community. Post a question or answer questions about “experiential” at WikiAnswers.
    [www.answers.com/experiential&r=67]

2. Edmund Husserl: Biography from Answers.com
    The German philosopher Edmund Husserl (1859-1938) is considered the father of phenomenology, one of the most important trends in 20th-century philosophy. In 1916…
    [www.answers.com/husserl&r=67]

3. judgment: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
    Did you mean: judgment (in religion), Judgment Day (in religion), value judgment , plural , Judgment! , The Judgment , Judgment (Magic: The Gathering), Judgment (film), Judgment (Enterprise) More…
    [www.answers.com/judgment&r=67]

4. British Library Direct: Order Details
    Abstract: Over a period of several decades spanning the origin of the Vienna Circle, Schlick repeatedly attacked Husserl’s phenomenological method for its reliance on…
    [direct.bl.uk/bld/PlaceOrder.do?UIN=119902101&ETOC=RN&from=searchengine]

Well, (4) is the article I want (it’s the “Husserl and Schlick” article from the browser Google Scholar result above). [Note also that the answers.com site is NEVER searched by Google Scholar. Why is it here?] Anyway, notice the address here: nothing about Synthese-via-ezproxy. Clicking on it, I’m taken to:

direct.bl.uk/bld/PlaceOrder.do?U … ine#jmp0

Q: How can I get DA to behave properly, so that it’s Google Scholar
searches (and link-clicking) acts like Google Scholar? And how can I
get it to route the click through UT’s ezproxy?