Polish language in OCR not working

I have decided to upgrade my DEVONthink Personal to DEVONthink Pro Office.
I am from Poland, so Polish OCR is cruicial for me. And it is not working properly. It does’t recognize Polish characters, and what is a result of this, many of Polish words are not recognized and misinterpreted for statistics.
I have tried many options in Preferences, with no result. For example with Accurate recognition option and Polish language as Primary language with no Secondary languages.
I have also tried Czech and Russian languages, with similar result, I mean with poor results. German, French, Italian languages are working good, language specific characters are recognized correctly.