Popover for “Replicate To"

I use the convenient popovers (and shortcuts) for “Data > Move to…” and “Go > To Group…” quite a bit, sometimes even in their detached form. No I wonder, why there isn’t such a (fuzzy search) popover for “Replicate To”? It’s tedious to sift through all the groups you have, especially if you don’t know the exact name of the group. Not urgent, but nice to have.

First request I’ve seen for it.

@cgrunenberg: Perhaps using the Option key to toggle between Move and Replicate as the Classify inspector allows.

ahh, the Classify inspector. That already makes my life easier. Didn’t know about the toggle either. Thx!

Is there a keyboard way to focus the cursor into the search field of the Classify inspector?

mmmh - if I type in a couple of letters into the search field of the Classify inspector, the “Replicate” gets greyed out :upside_down_face:

Control-Tab or Shift-Control-Tab cycles through text fields and panes.

mmmh - if I type in a couple of letters into the search field of the Classify inspector, the “Replicate” gets greyed out :upside_down_face:

@cgrunenberg will have to look at this.

It’s disabled if the selected destination is in a different database.

thx - makes sense, of course (although I would like to replicate between different databases)

(although I would like to replicate between different databases)

That is not technically possible. Never has been.