Possible reason for DTPO crashing when image sent from DA?

Hi, I’m using DTPO 2.0.9 and Devon Agent to save images off the web. I often use the context menu to save images from web pages into DTPO. But recently, DTPO has silently been crashing either when I save an image, or when I am in DA and return to DTPO. It also often crashes when the computer goes to sleep.

Any idea what I can do? The (system) log says “Exited abnormally: Segmentation fault”

Usually the only warning of a problem that I have is that Devon Agent become unresponsive for around a minute and then a box appears saying “The Take Rich Note” service could not be used because the “DEVONthink Pro” application did not respond to a request for services."

“Show application” “OK” are the choices presented…

If I click “show application”, it doesn’t do anything, if I click “OK” the box goes away. Then the next time I try to send an image to DevonThink Pro 2, the program launches and around a minute later the application log pops up saying that Bonjour and “Devon Think to go could not be initialized” then the Inbox database is loaded and I can send a picture to it.

Any idea what’s going on? Its crashing a lot.

Could you please send the crash logs (see ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports) to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com? Thanks!