Possible to pull in password protected RSS Feed into DTPO?

Hi all,

I am a new DEVONthink Pro Office user. I am very much looking forward to using this tool to manage a flood of information from my role at my day job as well as with the online sites that I manage.

Part of tracking the information for my day job is to have the ability to store and archive the RSS feed from a blog that is set up on my company SharePoint site. That SharePoint site is in Office 365 and is normally accessible via a password login through my company’s Active Directory (AD) integration to Office 365.

I have tried pasting in a feed into DEVONthink that looks like this: myapppassword@companyname.sharepoint.com/directory1/dir2/dir3/blogsitename/_layouts/15/listfeed.aspx?List={8QG300EC-9AF6-8936-B854-0BKIAS30ZDK}

I have also tried to use this format:
myapppassword@companyname.sharepoint.com/directory1/dir2/dir3/blogsitename/_layouts/15/listfeed.aspx?List={8QG300EC-9AF6-8936-B854-0BKIAS30ZDK}

Am I wasting my time here? Does DEVONthink support password protected web sites for RSS feeds that are protected with modern (non-HTTP basic auth) standards? Or do all RSS feeds in DEVONthink have to be publicly accessible?

Thank you for your time and help!

Best Regards,
Eric

Only HTTP authentication is currently supported as that’s actually the only standardized method.

That’s too bad. I was looking forward to making it work. Thank you anyway!

Now I’m off to figure out how to get the notes and comments from tasks stored in task management systems like Wunderlist, OmniFocus, Todoist, or Outlook to be stored in DEVONThink as readable file type/new content types that can be searched. Effectively, a project archival system very similar to the old Mac Office Entourage project center. There’s a lot of folks, including myself, that really miss that capability, so hopefully it’s possible to use DEVONThink to do that.

Perhaps an AppleScript to help with the import. But creating a new content type would be nice too, especially with the additional fields for tasks. Like date due, status, description, notes, project name, comments. Etc…