Prism.js is not linking if inside DT group

I’m saving code snippets in DT using prism framework like many others do.
When I save prism CSS and JS files locally on the disk and link them in the MD files, everything works just fine.
But when I try and move prism CSS and JS files inside DT (into the Assets group) and link them like this:

<link href="/Asets/prism.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="/Assets/prismCustom.css" rel="stylesheet">
<script src="/Assets/prism.js"></script>

something is breaking. I can see that CSS files are linking but the JS file is not.

Is it possible to link the prism JS file which resides in the same DT database but in a separate group?

Number one, you have a typo: Asets/prism.css in line 1.

Please review the built-in Help, specifically Documentation > Documents > Markdown which covers linking methods. Also, the documentation is part of the beta testing too.

Do note, one option I will be adding to this page is the use of item links, ie. our URL scheme of x-devonthink-item://. This can be used in stylesheets and other URLs in Markdown.

1 Like

Yep! I guess trying to troubleshoot this at 2AM with a pint of beer was not such a good idea after all ))

Are you referring to v3? I’m still on v2 and I can’t see such entries in the Help menu

Don’t. Drink. And. Type. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, version 3. Help > DEVONthink 3 Help, the same essential place DEVONthink 2 has always had its help.

1 Like