Problem with finding custom CSS stylesheet

This is a ridiculous question, and I’m not even sure if it’s a DT question or a Mac question but I’m stuck and can’t find an answer in the forums, so I apologise in advance!

I use a custom CSS stylesheet (it’s actually one that was shared in this forum, but I can’t find the thread for it). DT is giving the file path as follows:
/Users/Millie/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink 3/StyleSheets/OpSpl.css

I wanted to change one of the preferences for a font, which I am comfortable doing. HOWEVER, this file path doesn’t exist and I cannot find the file anywhere! In my Library/Application Support/ folder, there is no DEVONthink 3 folder! I’ve even run a search for the filename in Finder, and it’s not bringing up any matches. Finder actually can’t find any DEVONthink 3 folders (it’s just finding my actual database files). Any idea what I am doing wrong and where the CSS file is likely to be hiding?

Useful info:
I am the only user set up on this Mac. There is a shared folder in Users but it’s empty.

Just to be sure, you do realise that there is a Library folder at root, as well as one inside your Users folder?

Try opening your Finder app, then go to the top menu bar and click ‘Go’. You’ll likely not see the ‘Library’ folder in this list, so hold the option key. This should reveal the library folder. Click ‘Library’, and it will open in a Finder browser window. From there on, you can navigate to the Devonthink 3 folder following the breadcrumb trail that you’ve given (/Application support/Devonthink 3 … etc. That, at least, is where it lives on my system!

1 Like

That’s where it was hiding, thank you so much for your help!