Problem with iStat Menus

I use iStat Menus and if I click onto any menu item of iStat Menus I can select other menu items of iStat Menus by hovering my mouse without having to click onto it.

If I check Start at login for DEVONagent Express, I cannot select any other menus of iStat Menus by hovering my mouse, I am having to click again onto them.

This problem only happens if DEVONagent Express is in my login items. I suppose it does something wrong while loading itself at login. There’s no problem if I open it by clicking its application icon after login.

Two short videos to describe the problem:

d.pr/v/HE6z (DEVONagent is not in login items)

d.pr/v/d6BS (DEVONagent is in login items)

Thank you for the bug report! DEVONagent Express is just an ordinary application and shouldn’t have any impact on other applications but we’ll have a look at this.

Shouldn’t have, but it has. I noticed that it effects native system menus as well; like Scripts, Time Machine, Bluetooth, Wi-fi, and Sound.

I disabled Arrange (window manager) as suggested by DEVONtech and noticed that the problem has gone. I contacted to the makers of Arrange, they suggested me to mark Arrange as hidden in the login items and problem solved.